วันพุธที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

What We Don't Know Can Kill Us

I have a true story to share with you. This is one article that states the meaning and reason for my endorsement of health and well being of all people I come in contact with. Wether it be by personal contact or through my writings.

In the cold of a January ,1994 Michigan winter morning I received a phone call from my sister. Her voice sounded scared and nervous though trying to get out the facts at hand to the best of her ability.? Dad has had a heart attack and is on the way to the hospital in an ambulance?she said. He was being taken to a small town facility near the country home where he and my mother lived. The paramedics said they would have to get him stabilized before he could be transported to a city hospital with the staff and state of the art equipment to give him the best care and chance for survival.

At the end of the first call my sister tried to assure me that the outlook was good and not to worry. She told me not to rush down to the hospital where they had first taken him because by the time that I could get there he would be en route to the bigger hospital. The doctors tried to get him set to be transported to a cardiology unit in the city of Grand Rapids, which was about a 20 minute ride by aeromed helicopter. The chopper was there and ready to transport my father as soon as the doctors thought he was stable enough.

Fifteen minutes after the first call I received, which seemed like hours, I got another call from my sister. She sounded very frantic and almost crying.? He was doing fine? she said.? And all of a sudden Dad said he felt hot and the monitor started beeping and the doctors rushed us out of the room.? She didn?t know anything more about what was happening at that point.? I?m leaving for the hospital right now ? I said.

About 20 minutes later I arrived and ran through the emergency doors to see my sister with tears in her eyes and the worst look on her face that I had ever seen before. I walked up to her and she said ? he didn?t make it?, in the sad! dest sou nding voice. I was in disbelief and I just started saying ?no,no,no,? as I searched through the halls to find him. A nurse stopped me and guided me to a room where my mother sat crying. At that point, I felt so helpless and sad at the same time. I hugged my mother and we cried together. The reality of what was happening is a hard thing to comprehend when you just don?t expect it. You see, my father had just had a full physical checkup just a few weeks earlier .But still he was only 54 years old and had just suffered a massive heart attack that took his life suddenly.

This was the worst day of my family?s life. But since I have come to realize how sudden precious life can be plucked away and have wanted to prevent such loss of life from happening at a young age. My fathers oldest grand child was only 3 years old. Barely old enough to remember him at all..

Don?t let the silent killer of heart disease catch up with you or your loved ones. If your family has a history of heart problems, get checked regularly by a doctor and ask about a stress test if you are over 30. Also, stay away from tobacco products and excessive alcohol . My father quit both over 10 years before he died. But maybe it was just too late for him.

This article was written from the bottom of my heart and it?s not a made up sales pitch or scare tactic for what I am about to tell you.

There is a product that is available today which I believe may give us all the edge we need to combat this killing disease of our time. It?s a whole food vitamin formulation that you have to see and read about. There isn?t enough that I can say about it other than visit my website and see all the detailed information and facts about this amazing new supplement. If I can?t do anything more than eat right, exercise, and give my body the nutrients it needs to fight off disease. Than that is what I will do. And I will encourage others to do so also. I want to see my grand children grow and I want them to remember me.

Please check thi! s websit e today! You?ll be glad you did.

Thank You and Good Health To You,

R.J.Davis

My Website Link- http://SuperSupplementsRD.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: